© A Woman's Time. All Rights Reserved.
More about Dr. Tori Hudson
- Clinical Professor, National College of Natural Medicine, Portland; Bastyr University; Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- First Woman in the United States to become a full professor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Guest lecturer, Oregon Health Sciences University, Alta Bates Medical Center, University of North Carolina, Kaiser Permanente, St. Charles Hospital and other medical schools and institutions.
- Conducts symposiums and training for health care professionals
- Nationwide lectures for both professionals and the general public. Dr. Hudson also appears on many local and network radio and TV programs including appearances on “Good Morning America”, PBS’s “Healthy Living Series”, and Lifetime’s “New Attitudes”
- Author of scientific papers, textbooks, medical resource books, and consumer articles
- Awarded the American Association of Naturopathic Physician’s President Award, for her research conducted in the field of women’s health care -1990
- Menopause and botanical treatments.
- Natural treatment protocols for cervical dysplasia
- Clinical practice, 26+ years
- Private practice and medical director, A Woman’s Time Health Clinic, Portland, OR
- Private practice at the Manzanita Natural Health Clinic, Manzanita, OR.
- Director of research, product development and education; Vitanica
- Natural products industry.
- Natural products industry trade publications: Taste for Life, Nutrition Science News, Delicious Magazine
- Women’s Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine; 2nd Edition, McGraw Hill, 2008
- Women’s Health Update, volume I, II, III, TK Publications *
- Gynecology and Naturopathic Medicine, A Treatment Manual; 4th Edition, Beaverton, OR TK Publications 1995
- Contributor: Text of Natural Medicine, Third Edition; Churchill Livingston, 2005
Published Research – Highlights
- The Journal of Naturopathic Medicine “Osteoporosis: An Overview for Clinical Practice”
- The Journal of Naturopathic Medicine “Consecutive case study research of carcinoma in situ of cervix”
- The Journal of Naturopathic Medicine “Clinical Effects of a Menopausal Botanical Formula”
- The Journal of Naturopathic Medicine “Escharotic Treatment for Cervical Dysplasia and Carcinoma”
Published Articles – Highlights
- The Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients her monthly column, “Women’s Health Update”
- Emerson Ecologics, monthly column, Women’s Health Update
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Natural health magazines; Taste for Life, Health, Good Housekeeping, Prevention, American Health, Vegetarian Times, Fitness, Healthy Living, and others
- Rodale Press Books; numerous contributions